Location: Kreft Student Success Center 133
Hours: Monday and Tuesday 9am-1pm, Thursday 12pm-5pm (2022-2023)
Student Health Services is dedicated to the good health of Concordia-Chicago students. Concordia University Chicago is committed to making sure that students find quality health and wellness care. Concordia-Chicago attempts to limit the impact of injury or illness by the provision of services for early intervention. Concordia University Chicago offers convenient health care health services on the Concordia-Chicago campus.
Concordia University Chicago is committed to making sure students find quality health and wellness care. Concordia University Chicago attempts to limit the impact of injury or illness by the provision of services for early intervention.
The clinic’s hours are announced at the beginning of the school year. The clinic provides services/treatments for these and other minor medical issues:
- Common Colds and Illnesses
- Ear Infections
- Eye Irritations
- Insect/Tick Bites
- Minor Burns
- Minor Cuts
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Infections
- Skin Conditions
- Sore Throat
- Staple/Suture Removal
During the clinic’s non-business hours there are several physicians in the area and three walk-in clinics within walking distance of campus for students. For the list of clinics please visit: https://www.cuchicago.edu/concordia-experience/student-services/health-services/
Illinois State Law and CUC policy require all Concordia students who are taking face to face classes to provide proof of immunizations through the Med Proctor prior to your first class.
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR): two vaccinations after the first birthday (not required if born before January 1, 1957)
- Meningitis: one vaccination after 16th birthday (for students 22 years and younger)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis (TDAP): within the past 10 years
- TB Testing -Required for international students ONLY within the last 12 months. Must upload chest x-ray if TB Skin test is failed
- 2 primary series Tetanus for International students ONLY. Toxoid vaccine (TT) in not acceptable.
Please be aware of these requirements and consult with your physician about any additional immunizations that are required.
Students not in compliance with Illinois immunization law 30 days after the first day of classes will have a $75 non-compliance charge assessed to their student account each semester.