This minor, much like the major listed above, is for motivated students who are interested in pursuing a subject that is not housed in a single department or defined by a traditional discipline. A student will gather appropriate courses around a significant theme or research question.
- The minor will consist of no less than 21 hours.
- The minor will consist of courses selected from no more than three different academic disciplines.
- The minor must have no fewer than four courses at the 3000 and 4000 level.
- A willing CAS faculty advisor will monitor the completion of the minor.
- Interested students should contact Professor Kurt Stadtwald, Interdisciplinary Major and Minor Director, for more information, planning materials and an application
Common statement with link