2022-2023 Academic Catalog

University Withdrawal

Degree-seeking students who desire to withdraw from the University are to consult with the Dean of Students office and fill out the University Withdrawal Form. Withdrawal is not official until specific responsibilities have been met. Failure to follow this procedure will result in a grade of F rather than a grade of W. After the 10th week of the semester, grades of W will be granted only for extraordinary circumstances as approved by the office of the Dean of Students.

Students who do not maintain continuous enrollment at Concordia University Chicago from semester to semester (excluding the summer term) will be withdrawn automatically from the University as of their last semester of attendance, unless the student is eligible and files for Stop-Out status.