General Graduate Admission Requirements
All applicants must meet the general admission requirements for Concordia University Chicago graduate programs as published in the Concordia University Chicago academic catalog.
New students are accepted into graduate degree-seeking, certificate, endorsement and/or post-graduate programs for online and on-campus study in the fall, spring, or summer semesters. Previously admitted students seeking to change programs may do so at the beginning of a semester (only) by submitting a Change-of-Program quick app. Applicants must be in good academic standing according to Concordia University Chicago’s satisfactory academic progress standards at the time of requesting a program change.
Degree Requirements (Total: 48 hours)
|Required Core Courses|
|MBAC-6000||Leading & Managing Effective Organizations||3|
|MBAC-6050||Ethics, Law & Communication in Decision Making||3|
|MBAC-6100||Global Marketing in a Digital Era||3|
|MBAC-6155||Organizational Behavior for Competitive Advantage||3|
|MBAC-6200||Economics for Managers||3|
|MBAC-6250||Strategy for Entrepreneurship & Innovation||3|
|MBAC-6300||Accounting for Decision Making||3|
|MBAC-6350||Managing Human Capital||3|
|MBAC-6400||Statistics Applied to Managerial Problems||3|
|Health Care Specialization|
|MBAH-6650||Health Care Systems I||3|
|MBAH-6655||Health Care Systems II||3|
|MBAH-6670||Innovative Best Practices in Health Care Management||3|
|MBAH-6675||Health Care Analytics||3|
- Have on file an application as a degree-seeking graduate student.
- Have on file one official transcript from EACH college/university attended of all previous coursework taken.
- Complete, for the degree being sought:
- the credit hours and levels as designated,
- within the specified time limit,
- with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Students completing multiple advanced programs or degrees at CUC must have a 3.0 GPA in each academic program in addition to a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- If transfer credit is approved to be applied: have on file an approved “Graduate Transfer Credit Approval” form(s) or evaluation(s).
- Have on file the “Intent to Graduate” form with the Office of the Registrar by the published deadline.
- Have on file, if applicable, necessary copies of a project, thesis or dissertation.
- Take and pass the final examination or terminal requirements in the program during or after the final course.
- Approval of the faculty.
- Payments of all tuition and fees due to Concordia University Chicago. All holds must be removed to receive transcripts and diploma.
Every attempt has been made to include information to aid the student with information about his/her program, degree and graduation/completion requirements. It is, however, the student’s responsibility to complete all steps and meet all deadlines relevant to graduation requirements.